Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Balloon Release

I was shooting on the beach and freezing my fingers off, so I went back to the car for a few minutes. I noticed some people gathering in the parking lot, and before too long, I saw that they had two bags full of colorful balloons. I kept my eye on them for a while, and once they started walking onto the beach, I followed them.
I should have stayed behind them like this, but I did not want to seem like a creepy stalker, so I went to the left of them.
Up, up and away they go!
I've been curious as to what the event was. A memorial to someone? Some kind of experiment. A Facebook friend hoped they were biodegradable balloons, and I have to agree with that. Definitely a fascinating scene, though, don't you think?

Have you ever seen a balloon release?

No comments:

Post a Comment