Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bald Eagles

Bald eagles are incredibly common here. After the Eagle Lady passed away (read the book about her!) two winters ago, the eagles still stuck around. Winter 2010, they still hung out, but they were fewer. This year, I have seen very few eagles. They are still around, just definitely not in the large amounts. I don't think I have shot an eagle in nearly a year, but I got one a couple weeks ago. He was hanging out on this business's sign.
I'm pretty happy with how they turned out in the bright sunshine :) As much as I would love to shoot eagles all the time, they are hard to access in large numbers, and it's often a gamble. I have other things to shoot, unfortunately (or fortunately)!

I'm going to try to do some Link Love again every so often. Here are couple fun things I have found recently:

Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a shame about the disappearing eagles. I'm so glad that we have been down there to experience the eagles when Jean was still alive. Hope you have the opportunity to shoot more as it warms up.

    ReplyDelete