Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tidbits

I finished my 4th year of college with a bang! Two A's and two B's. I was unsure how my grades would be most of the semester, so I was quite pleased to have truly done well.

I am starting my fifth year of college in the fall. I am going into this one a bit anxiously as I would love to finish up the degree in the spring, but of course, the last eight classes I need are the hardest ones. I plan to talk to my advisor and see what he has to say about it. At this point, I am signed up for three classes, including the one I failed a year ago. Turns out it is a prerequisite for the rest of the classes, so I have to get it out of the way.

I started my summer work on Saturday. Back to the grind stone. I had an extraordinary amount of time free before it started. I tried to make the most of it and live an entire summer in two weeks. It didn't really happen, but it was still a nice time.

The past two weeks have been incredibly busy and C and I have had to step back and prioritize. Tomorrow is my nephew's graduation from high school, and hopefully everything will slow down after that.

It's strange working full time again. It's also a bit boring, since most of the summer's tourists have not arrived yet.

I'm eager to get the extra cash for the summer. My job basically pays for my tuition, and it will be so nice to not have to pay that bill once my degree is done!


No comments:

Post a Comment