Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Birthday Post - 2 Months Late!


I wasn't thrilled to be working on my birthday, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. I love my coworkers and they made it an enjoyable day, like most work days :) The coworker I wasn't working with that day came in and brought me these potted flowers! COLOR in the middle of winter!

And she brought donuts!!

My boss bought a German chocolate cake which was divine!

As a St. Patrick's Day baby, I grew up with lots of green food on my birthday (which I adored :P) and the tradition had to continue with our favorite mint cookies.

After work, we did a quick (like 2 minute) photoshoot in breezy, cold sunshine.

And then we headed to dinner :)

To the Mermaid Cafe we went, and ended up with a pizza. I watched the sun starting to set after we were done, so I dropped C off at home and headed back to the beach for a lovely birthday sunset!

It was a treat!! I expected the northern lights that night as well, but that did not pan out. It was still a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment