Wednesday, May 16, 2012

College Graduation - May 9, 2012

I officially graduated from college in December, but I walked a week ago in the local ceremony.

 
 It was a bit of a frustrating battle getting the cap and gown lined up, but I was ready to go!

I walked with 3 or 4 other Bachelor students, 2 of which I had a few classes with when I was still attending in town.

The ceremony went well. I didn't trip! When I had collected my diploma and walked back across the stage, and paused for a photo op, I looked out at my family and grinned. When I turned away, I realized my coworker was grinning at me right next to them. I half turned back around and laughed when I saw her.

We filed out for a reception, and I was too distracted to eat any food. There were many people that I wished could be there, but also many who were that I had not been expecting that I appreciated seeing :)

I am so thankful for the support of all my loved ones, especially C, my parents, and my boss who helped push me on when I didn't want to keep going.


Boy, does it feel awesome to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment