Saturday, October 24, 2009

2009 Goals Continued

I stumbled across my post I wrote on January 1st of 2009 goals. Let's see how I'm doing since the year is almost done!

Money
Retirement: Haven't done much here. C did get enrolled for his company 401(k) in January after he turned 21. I upped the contributions to get the full benefit of the employer match. We'll have a little to retire on! :P

Savings: Savings are going good. We did go on a vacation like I was hoping. I'd love to go on another, of course, but I don't see it happening yet (scheduling, C being reluctant) Otherwise, our savings are coming along nicely.

Career and School
Career: As I said in yesterday's post, I am changing my emphasis. I will still probably look for an accounting job once I am done, though.

School: Going well. I still think I have 4 more semesters!

Life
  • We did go on a trip!
  • Didn't really take many more fun trips, went across the Bay once. That was the extent of it. I'd love to do more of that in 2010 for sure.
  • Friends? Haha. That one didn't really work. I probably hung out with friends about the same amount of time as in 2008. Kind of a bummer, but it wasn't completely my fault!
  • I have been working less, like I wanted. I'm only doing about 6 days a month. But now I have a "business" so I am "working" for that I suppose.]
  • Enjoying the winter? I think that might be sort of possible! I have a vehicle that will start! And I am excited to be taking photos of all the winter-y goodness I can find! Though it will still be much too long!
I'll probably do another list at the start of the list. I figured that this post could be for how much I have/have not accomplished for this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment