Saturday, July 17, 2010

Work and Sun

Well, am on day 3 of my sugar fast, and it is going just dandy now. The first day was awful, just because I knew I couldn't have any. Definitely not so rough now. I have been doing poorly towards the end of the day though, after my lunch has been digested and my blood sugar gets low.

Today at work, I had a bug fly into my eye. It was awful. I couldn't get it out, even after standing in front of a mirror. My eyes are incredibly sensitive to touching, so it was just obnoxious. I was afraid I was going to be in there all afternoon, but I did get it out relatively shortly. So not fun to have my eye hurt the rest of the day.

In better news at work, my boss told me I should bring a lawn chair so that I can sit outside on my lunch break. I finally brought one today, and am so happy that I did. It was a glorious day to sit outside and read today!

Yesterday, before I went to work, I spent some time in the sunshine of the local tourist district. I wandered through some shops I have not been into yet. I ended up at the oceans's edge taking photos, of course. Since Wednesday, the weather has been just incredible. It appears to be at an end, unfortunately. The clouds are covering the sky again. The sunshine has been elusive this summer, so most people have been trying to soak it in while they can. Summer is too short here not to spend it outside, like on lawn chairs! I just hate having to work full time in the summer!

The bunny is still around. I haven't befriended it yet though.

That's all that I can think of at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment