Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sugar Fast Day 1

Today was day 1 of my 40 day sugar fast. It was rough, but mainly because I knew I could not have anything. Discovered that the protein drinks I have with my lunch have 22g of sugar in them. So they are out! Consequently, I was starving before my shift was up. I imagine that I had more energy today, but it was really warm at work, and I was dying of heat, so I was still a bit lethargic.

 In other news, I ordered Photoshop CS5 recently and I was able to install it tonight. It has amazing new features, including the famed Content Aware Fill. My favorite is the ability to reduce noise in Camera RAW, mainly to reduce luminance noise. My images look so much more smooth now!

Not much more to report for the day. We've had glorious weather the past two days. I really hope it continues!



No comments:

Post a Comment