Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tidbits

Long gone are the days when I tried to blog everyday. I am just not very wordy on paper or the screen, and like to keep things brief. It makes it hard to blog when I don't feel like elaborating.

I've been a busy girl. Mainly from working full time, with the occasional social outing thrown in. Last weekend, one of my best friends got married. It was a wonderful wedding, and I also shot the wedding with a friend of mine. It was a great learning experience!

This morning, as I was trying to sleep, I kept waking up to the sounds of birds outside and this odd thumping noise. I finally got up and looked out my window. Since we live in a rather odd shaped duplex, I was able to see into my neighbor's window to see his cat perched intently looking out. There was one magpie on the ground just screaming loudly, while four other magpies jumped around on the roof. The poor cat was getting tormented by those birds!

I might try to blog again tomorrow, but no guarantees! Have a wonderful 4th of July! I'm working, so mine won't be too eventful!

No comments:

Post a Comment