Friday, August 12, 2011

Lincoln Brewster Concert

You may or may not have heard of Lincoln Brewster before, but I have been a small fan of his for years, especially after he sang a song with my favorite vocalist ever (Dan Haseltine of Jars of Clay). I became even more interested in Lincoln when I found he lived in my town for much of his childhood!
 Last week, Lincoln came "home" for a concert, and it was a lot of fun. I'm so glad I went.


He spent some time telling stories, referring to people in the community and such.
He showed a slideshow that his mother had made of photos of him and his kids in town here that went along with a song. It was a really nice evening!

We get so few concerts in Alaska, and definitely few in this area, that it was a real treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment