January Photo TimesRescueTime, but I feel like my system helps keep me on track a tiny bit better by forcing myself to track it on my own and pay attention!
- Shooting: 11 hours, and 92.9 miles. Went shooting 12 times. This does not count the time shooting at youth group, or around my yard. Only the times I spent getting in the car and driving somewhere.
- Picasa: 9.33 hours. I use Picasa to initially go through my RAW files and delete the bad ones, and then I do another sweep. I also use Picasa after I do Photoshop to quickly and easily straighten horizons. This category does overlap with Photoshop and Fireworks at times, so really it should be a tiny bit higher...
- Photoshop: 33.25 hours. I use Photoshop to edit all of my images.
- Fireworks: 2.5 hours. A graphics program that I use to resize and attach my logo with. There are many ways to do this, this is the one I choose to use.
- Total editing time: 44.75 hours
Total time: 55.75 hours
I plan to do one of these recaps at the beginning of every month. Hopefully it isn't too dull for you all. I plan to watch how the numbers change throughout the year!