Friday, February 12, 2010

A Short Survey

Hello everyone! I am working on a case study for a marketing class I am taking and it is based on Michelle Simpson Photos. If you would please think about and then answer these questions, I would be grateful!

How do you view Michelle Simpson Photos?

How does MSP compare in your mind to other landscape and nature photographers in the area?

Most people reading this will be considered a customer, whether you intend to purchase or not, but if not (i.e. not interested in photography, not interested in purchasing prints at all, etc.), how do you view MSP?

What would encourage you to make a purchase?

Is there anything I can do to make your experience better?

Any other comments?


Thank you for taking the time to read and possibly respond! If you want to leave a comment with answers, that is fine. If you feel more comfortable, feel free to email me at disappearing_mist @ hotmail.com

It would be great to get some answers from someone who has no experience with me or my work at all. Feel free to share this survey with family or friends!