Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Meme

Your favorite food? Spaghetti. And ice cream!

Your favorite drink? Chocolate milk!

Your dream/goal? My goal is to finish school. My dream is to do photography full time...

Your hobby? Photography, obviously. Reading, scrapbooking, and a bit of web design

Where were you last night? At home reading a book!

Something you say all the time? "Rawr!"

Something that you’re not? Studious :(

Wish list item? A nicer camera, a wide angle L lens. Just bought a macro lens today :)

Last thing you did: Cooked a couple of meals. Now sitting down for dinner :)

What are you wearing? Jeans and a tanktop

Your pets? None, just plants :(

Friends? I pretty much only have one girlfriend that is local at the moment. Unless you count my small group, then I have several around :)

Missing someone? Family and friends

Something you're not wearing? socks

Your favorite store? Amazon.com! Nah, bookstores are just fascinating, any and all.

Your favorite color? Teal and a deep cerulean blue

The last time you cried? A few days ago

When's the last time you laughed? Today while cooking

One place that I go to over and over? Work. And the beach!

Where do you eat? At my computer desk. *Hides face* I'm a slow eater, so it's easier for me to get stuff done while I eat.



No comments:

Post a Comment