Sunday, June 5, 2011

Eagles

On a beautiful sunny day recently, I spent some time at the beach. It was not windy, so I stayed a long time. There were eagles all over, so I basically stayed in one spot and shot to my heart's content.

Yesterday at work...
- Had an older woman in, and she had dyed her hair a bright red color, and it was poorly done so she had lots of blonde hair peeking through in places. It was a bit comical looking, and then I noticed she had it pulled back with a bright purple scrunchie that clashed...Red Hat Society, I suppose? That had to have been it, otherwise it was just frightening.


There are days I wish I could take photos of all the customers I see every day....it would rival the People of Walmart website at times! Anyone else enjoy the site? Or does it horrify you, like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment