Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Chair!

I have been sitting on a cushioned kitchen chair in front of my computer for the past 3 years. It's fine, and I was used to it, but I didn't really notice I was missing something until I sat in C's office chair. I started looking at the thrift store for a cheap one, but didn't find one. I mentioned to my mom that I was looking at one, and she called me 2 days later with one in the classifieds. My parents were willing to buy it for us as an early birthday present for me.

We went to go check it out, and the guy had the receipt from buying it a month before. He was a rather large man, and he did not really fit on it....He bought it for $130 and was selling it for $85. So it was a great deal!

We brought it home, and I have been in love ever since. It is wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment