Saturday, January 9, 2010

Extreme

So sorry on the lack of posts! I have not been shooting since before Christmas! Once Christmas was over, I caught a cold that kept me holed up inside. I am over my cold now, but the weather has stayed gloomy and cloudy, and sometimes rainy. I am missing taking photos!
Date: 12/22/09
Aperture: f/3.5
Shutter: 1/1000
ISO: 200
Focal Length: 18mm

Spent a bit of time at the beach before Christmas. The saturation is upped a bit on this one...a bit too much, but I think it's sort of fascinating to view.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's wonderful! And I know what you mean, I have been out of the loop for a while too. I was just too exhausted and my life was catching up with me. I had overdone it completely. I need to take it A LOT slower. So I just put away the camera too. I even went away over new years, did bring my camera and did not take one single photo. I'd like to think I am back, we'll see...

    ReplyDelete