Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Randoms

Winter has finally truly arrived. It was slow in coming, that's for sure! We have snow, and cold, cold temperatures. The lowest I have seen so far is 3 degrees. Today, it is back up to 18, so it's more warm! It is finally feeling like winter now. I usually am into the Christmas spirit by Halloween. Not so, this year. I'm only now beginning to realize how close Thanksgiving is. I have been pestering C about putting up Christmas stuff, but so far it has not happened.

I have gotten back into the swing of things after being sick, so that's been good.

The eagles are officially on their way back for the winter! I saw 4 on Monday evening when I took some photos of the sunset.
Calling
Tonight, for youth group, we are doing Underground Church - where the kids run around town trying to reach a final destination without getting caught. This year, I am helping to provide a clue.

C had inventory at his work yesterday. Last year, he came home around 4. Yesterday, I was quite pleased to have him home by 1:30!

I only have 3 weeks left of 2 classes and then 4 left of the other 3. It's time to get busy on my final projects! It's hard for me to believe that this semester is almost done. It has really flown by!

That's what's happening right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment