Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What I Learned This Week 9


I've learned a couple things in the past couple weeks.

-That housewarming we went to a few weeks back? The lady had a nice candle in a short window. In the photo below, you can see a problem...that none of us had noticed. It singed the paint above it! Never put a tall candle in a short window!

-I took a lot of photos on my birthday at the bowling alley. I bumped up the ISO to lighten things up a bit. I know how ISO works, but boy, it was bad. All of my photos turned out fairly grainy. Next time, I will know better with that camera!

I can't think of much today, as I have a bit of a cold. For more, visit Musings of a Housewife!

6 comments:

  1. I've learned lessons about candles the hard way!

    Hope your cold goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! What kind of camera do you have? Yes, the ISO makes a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a Canon Rebel XS, but for the ISO photos, I was just using a Canon point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a nanny here in Homer. Just came for a short-term contract.
    :)
    -Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a little black spot show up right over where we pluged in an air freshner. I didn't know they could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I knew was ISO is. I really need to figure out my camera.

    And oh my gosh, that candle! Good to know.

    ReplyDelete