Friday, March 13, 2009

Tidbits from the week

It's been a pretty hectic week for me. I haven't had a real chance to sit down and blog. Tuesday, C and I cooked and cooked. We made our chicken biscuit bake in the morning for our friends with a new baby, and then BIL4 (more on what that means later) came over for the night. The boys made the infamous chicken cordon bleu, and I took photos to document the process. When I get it written up, I'm going to be sharing it with a few blogging friends :)

C and his brother stayed up until 5AM playing games that night. I went to bed about 1:30, after I did a bit of scrapbooking.

Wednesday, I took this shot at youth group.


Thursday, I went for coffee with my Red Haired friend. After C got home from work, he wanted to go see his brother (#3) and I wasn't planning on going, but last minute I decided to tag along. I got to hang out with BIL3's wife and had a long conversation with her which was good. She is very quiet, but she ended up carrying the conversation along most of the time, so that was cool. We were there over an hour and a half, and once we had hit the hour mark, I was ready to go. But they have kitties, so we had to play with them. I took a lot of pictures, but my favorite from the time was of the fish.

Today I had to go to work for an hour, which turned into an hour and 45 minutes. Ah well.

Last night, I woke up to hear weird sounds outside, like something was scratching on the house. When I got up this morning and looked outside...there were very large tracks in the snow. My only guess is that we had a bear, from the way the tracks looked. I'd been hearing they are out of hibernation early, and they reside somewhere in our neighborhood, so it is likely, I suppose. Still, a bit freaky to know one might be hanging around.


No comments:

Post a Comment