Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ash is falling

My status page on Facebook is literally covered with friends talking about the ash. It is now falling, and I can see it. It's hazy outside, and the wind is blowing the tiny flakes around. There is brown snow on the hill. My snow hasn't turned colors yet.

One friend of mine is trying to fly to the lower 48 today...it's a no go. She has to wait until at least daylight tomorrow. I hope the volcano stops for a while!

I will likely upload pics when I have some more interesting ones than just the ash cloud.

Have a good day all!

1 comment:

  1. Please do! My parents experienced Mt. St. Helens just two weeks before they graduated and their stories are pretty unbelievable! I'd love to see what it is like for you. (And sorry you have to deal with this, I've heard what it can do to cars, grass, and everything else)

    ReplyDelete