Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Photos from this week

Here we have a small portion of the eagles being fed on Monday. An insane amount of huge birds circling.

The photo on the right is of an immature eagle.

This was the first time I really got to play with my new camera, but it was not a good time really. It was so windy and freezing that I did not want to experiment, and only wanted to sit and watch from the car. The birds were flying around so fast that I did not have a chance to fine tune what I was working with to really know what worked the best. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I can go to the beach and test out my skills.

I stayed home from youth group tonight and watched a chick flick while C was gone. My cold is hopefully on its way out. When the movie was done, I got out my camera. I played around with the aperture and my little leprechaun figurine.

I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but I purchased a camera bag that came on Monday. I bought a backpack one on the recommendation of a photographer friend, and I love it so far....although I haven't had a chance to take it anywhere yet! I have it all filled up with my various accessories and ready to go!


1 comment:

  1. I love the one of the immature eagle. Such pretty feathering colors.

    ReplyDelete