Sunday, October 31, 2010

Winter is Definitely About Here

Yesterday we had the first snow of the season at our house. It was hardly anything to say it was, as you can see above. By the time I got home from work, it was nearly all gone, except in the shadows.

I took off for the sunset and bundled up. It was really beautiful last night and I am glad I went. I saw my old photography professor, which was fun! I decided to hop into the frame for a slower shutter speed (1/2 sec, figured that was all I could manage!) and tried not to shiver. It was well worth the cold, for sure! I also took along this jug that a friend gave me. I have been trying to put things of interest in the foreground of my beach shots, but there is so little here to find when you are in a pinch. So I used the jug :)

This morning it is a chilly 30 degrees...coldest I think I have seen it yet.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween Michelle! When I saw the snow outside our dining room window I couldn't believe it! lol

    I was just down by the Spit two hours, holy cow it's cold!

    ReplyDelete