Monday, October 18, 2010

Chicago Trip Souvenirs

You are looking at the sum total of our souvenir purchases for Chicago and Portland. A total of $1.02 for two smashed pennies and 3 public transit fares (around $14).

We didn't even end up paying for any attractions either, which is fantastic. The only thing we spent on was food. There were all kinds of restaurants to try, and we didn't hit up all of our wanted spots, either. In some ways, I would have liked a cool magnet (too expensive) or something to bring home, but really, it was space in our suitcase and it is more clutter for our home, which we don't need.

But I took lots of photos, of course :D What other souvenirs do I need besides memories?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a single sovenier ticket form all my trips. Perhaps I too should start keeping them.

    ReplyDelete