Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lincoln Park Zoo

I apologize thoroughly for my absence! I have been traveling off and on the past month or so, and while I took piles of photos, I am just now getting to edit them and focus on this blog and the other places I post to. I am finished traveling for a while, and my work has slowed down as well, so I can devote more time again!

Hopefully a pile of images from around the country will be welcome. I promise the Alaska images will be back soon :)

My last trip involved going to Chicago, Illinois. I spent an afternoon at the Lincoln Park Zoo, a wonderful place, and best of all, it was free!
Tawny Frogmouth Owl

Meerkat


I love this one of the cougar!


Beaver
Just a glimpse of the zoo, but I hope you enjoyed them!

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love the last owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally do animal photography! That leopard photo...*swooooon* (Also, I looove Lincoln Park Zoo!)

    ReplyDelete