Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Leg Cramps, Not Sugar

Yesterday morning, I woke up to a painful cramp in my leg. I don't get them often, and I usually can get my leg to relax so that I can go back to sleep fairly easily when they do occur.

I stirred quite a bit to wake myself up and heard C stirring as well. To let him know what was happening, I said, "I'm having a charley horse." but it came out very high pitched and whiny sounding in my pain. C scoffed at me and went back to sleep. I was mildly offended that he was not trying to ease my pain. Shortly after, he asked me what I had said. I repeated back to him, and he had an "ah" moment.

"I thought you said, 'I want a chocolate milkshake.' and I almost said, 'I have no sympathy for you.' "

Thanks sugar fast! That would have gone over real well if he had said that! Definitely got a good laugh out of this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment