Thursday, August 5, 2010

August

August has been busy so far.

C had to work this past Tuesday again, so I went on a photoshoot with a friend. The lighting was glorious, with just a hint of sunshine for us. It was wonderful, except the mosquitoes ate me alive!

I came home and later that afternoon went to see Toy Story 3 with Mom. It was so good! And so fun to see it with Mom.

When I was at work on Monday, someone came to the door with a lovely orange cat, saying it was lost. She took it up into the woods, and mentioned it had a collar with a phone number on it. We forgot about him, until later when I hear him yowling. I went to the door to see what was happening and he saw me. Quite excited to see a human, the kitty bounded towards me and tried to come into the building with me. My boss let me carry him up to the woods again. He was a really nice kitty that wasn't afraid of me at all, which was sweet :) He hung around a bit more, and then I went home.

The bunny is still hopping around our yard!

I've been keeping an eye to the skies in the evening to catch a glimpse of the northern lights, but it has been too cloudy. Tonight has potential, if only a bit, though!

Well, I just wanted to say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment