Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Water Drop 2

In the next couple weeks, I and a friend are shooting another friend's wedding. I have been adamant that I will not do this, because it is such a responsibility, but I am making an exception. This is going to be a very small and intimate outside wedding. I'm excited, but nervous of course!

I researched purchasing an external flash, and a friend lent me hers to try out. I won't be using it, but I did try it on some water drop shots before I gave it back! And I was incredibly happy with how this one, especially, turned out.

1 comment:

  1. You'll do just fine at the wedding. :) I was a wreck the first time I shot a wedding (last September), but now I'm excited about shooting another one this September. It's good that there are two of you doing it. Less pressure! :D

    Great water droplet too. :)

    ReplyDelete