Monday, June 28, 2010

Fire in the Sky

I loved the light around the wild grass and the lupine as the sunset, but I was having problems shooting without a tripod. I have had some issues recently with people wandering near me that make me uncomfortable, and it has only gotten worse now that it is summer and there are tourists everywhere. I wanted to be quick on my feet that night, not bothered with a tripod. Thus, most of the images I took of the grass and the sunshine did not turn out to my liking very much.

Then I decided to try a silhouetted image. I know it is cliched, but I really enjoyed shooting it. I have another silhouette image to share tomorrow, and I am pretty excited about it.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...like something that would go on a textbook cover..you know? Something classic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Michelle! I love this image. Amazing! : )

    ReplyDelete