Thursday, July 21, 2011

11:30 Rainbow

This is a rather poor photo, but I took this at 11:30pm. The sun was pretty much gone from the sky, but many people around town so this. I wish I had been at the beach, but it disappeared quite soon after I shot this.

The last two days were absolutely amazing weather wise. The past few summers have been less than great most of the time, but in the past 2 days, I have been remembering the summers of my childhood. I had begun to think I was crazy, but I got to experience them all over again. The past two days have been gloriously warm. The rest of the country is under extreme heat it seems, but it is just right here. I spent several hours reading outside, just soaking in the sunshine that I never get enough of.

I also attempted to do some work outside in it and had to stop after about 20 minutes because it was "too hot" ;) But really, these have been the days that keep me dealing with the cold of winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment