Tuesday, April 5, 2011

External Flash

In March, I went to a thrift store and found a Quantaray external flash for $25. I bought it cautiously, and was delighted to find that it works! Here's my first test shot that turned out somewhat decent :) It's a good bargain, considering that I doubt I will ever buy a Canon external flash when I hardly have a need for such a thing. Now I can do more water drop shots :)

Thursday afternoon, our internet went down. I didn't really think anything of it, as that happens every so often. I became concerned when I realized our phone was dead as well. I hoped it would come back on, but it did not. Friday morning, I called the phone company. They promised someone to diagnose the problem before Friday was done, as they don't like leaving people without a dialtone over the weekend. The tech did not come. So we settled in for a long weekend with no internet or phone service. So annoying. I went in to work on Friday and did all the homework I had left for the week, and then I felt home free. Monday, the tech showed up at 2pm, and brought us back to the modern world. Boy, I had missed the internet!

Yesterday was our 3rd wedding anniversary! Today (our weekend) we will celebrate it for real. Hard to believe it has been 3 amazing years!

Lastly, it snowed several inches of snow last night. Woke up to sunshine and fresh snow, and it looked gorgeous. My Facebook friends are whining, but we never have "spring" until the end of April anyway, not sure why they are complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment