Saturday, April 9, 2011

End of the Lighthouse

A couple weeks ago, the Coast Guard was flying a plane around, for training I assume. Over and over I watched it a couple days in a row. It would fly quite low to the road on the Spit, frightening me into thinking it would crash. We were at dinner at a favorite place, and I saw it coming. I didn't grab the camera fast enough, but I could have gotten it looking like it was going to crash right into the lighthouse. Quite scary!

Yesterday was beautiful. Thursday was kind of stormy, and the temperature got up into the mid 40s, but the wind was so bad it was really cold. Friday, the wind was almost calm, and the sun kept peeking through the clouds. And yes, it was over 40. I am trying not to think Spring is here, because I just might be disappointed...

1 comment:

  1. I like that lighthouse. :) How cool that you caught the plane too!

    ReplyDelete