1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Went to Hawaii! And went on an actual trip with C!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Only nearly every woman in my small group!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank goodness.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
More trips. Or weekend excursions.
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Hawaii. Other than that, I can't think of anything too noteworthy..
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Raising my GPA! Learning photography!
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got sick a ton :(
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I have no idea.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Kanye West :P
14. Where did most of your money go?
My money went to camera stuff. And an ipod
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My camera. Hawaii.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Love Story by Taylor Swift.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer?
Same on all counts, I guess.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Hung out with friends
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Staying holed up inside
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With both families.
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
With my camera!
22. What was your favorite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Probably Kim Walker.
26. What did you want and get?
A camera. An ipod. A kitchenaid mixer.
27. What did you want and not get?
A new lens. :P
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Hmm. Wolverine or Star Trek.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Turned 21. Went bowling with friends and out for pizza!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
whatever. There was none :P
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
Family and friends.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
I got to "meet" Susan!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Life goes on.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.