Friday, February 13, 2009

Praise! and Gifts

Big praise! I found out yesterday that the request I had for my friend J & M is positive! M's visa extension came through yesterday (not quite that simple though..) and he can stay in the country for 240 more days! He's going home the beginning of April, though. Today he would have been flying home if they had not gotten the clearance.

Went to my in laws' place yesterday night. We discussed Valentine's Day. Mom in law asked if we had called Land's End yet. "Nope." C's grandpa apparently gave each family a gift certificate for dinner out there, at Christmastime. So MIL calls to find out. It turned out that there were several gift certificates out there. One for C & I, one for brother in law and his wife, 3 for my in laws (from 2004, 2006 and 2008), And 1 each for 2 of his ex wives. It seems like there might have been more, but I'm not sure. Needless to say, the man at the restaurant bundled them all up for my in laws and they are all ready to be used. So, at some point soon, the entire family is going to dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment