Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What I've Learned: Week 3



1. It was reiterated that even local people can be not so intelligent. "How do the tourists get up here?" "You mean the street??" "Yes." Me thinking, "How did you get up here? You walked, you drove..."

2. The same problem can go wrong on a car over and over again.

3. Never order a Cornish Game Hen thinking it will be a small meal.

4. Putting together an IKEA floor lamp is a piece of cake. No idea if other ones are as easy (probably) but this one took about 2.5 minutes. I have been wanting a floor lamp for months. We ordered this one new off of ebay, but it took forever to come (a month) and it came today.

5. Adding online friends to Facebook can be easier than someone in the same town. Yesterday I got a friend request from someone I don't know. He is friends with many of my friends, including my sis in law. C even knew him; he worked with him. But I have no idea who he is. I have one guess where I know him from, but it doesn't add up. So I'm still sitting on it. And yet, tonight, a friend from the website C works at added me and I immediately added him when I realized who he was. Ironic, no? If not disturbing.

To read more Learned stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment