Friday, February 27, 2009

More Eagles

Look at all of those eagles!! My friend Tracy and I decided to go out and watch the eagles again...and this time we were to get there before they started feeding. We got there 10 minutes EARLY, and they were already finished! Not sure I will ever get to see this event. I've driven out there 3 times now and as much as I enjoy it, I don't have time for it if it will continue like this.
Took photos from the car...so not so many favorites this time. Tracy let me play with her awesome Nikon DSLR....I want one now!! When I told C that, his comment was, "You can get a new car before you get a fancy camera like that." :O

I'm loving the silhouette look. The sun was right behind the majority of the birds today, so it was hard to get good photos.

Baby Emma (11 months) came along for the ride. She was entertaining once we were freezing from sticking our cameras out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment