Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hot Pink Nails!

My nails painted patriotically for the 4th of July, 2005
Growing up, I bit my nails. They were not pretty at all. My poor mom did everything she could to not get me to bite them, but to no avail. I don't know for sure when I stopped the destructive habit, but it was probably in junior high. Mom always had and still has beautiful long, strong nails. When I stopped biting mine, I discovered mine were the same way!

I still have long nails now. In fact, they are in for a good trimming at this time, but on Saturday, I went to a girl's night with my small group and found some hot pink polish that I just had to utilize:


Don't worry, I have to take it off before I go back to work again, so it won't be blinding anyone with it's brilliance much longer!


No comments:

Post a Comment