Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My First Fail

As I have written before, I have had a rough school semester. I am so relieved to be finished. But it was a bit of a letdown for me. First, I dropped one accounting class. And Friday, I ended up failing one of my headache inducing ones. I was pretty sure by that point that I would end up with a D, but had not really anticipated an F.

I had to take a final exam, and I failed it miserably, and it dropped my grade to a 57%. I knew I would have to take the class over anyway, before this point, but it was still a big letdown. I've never failed a class before. I'm still a bit disappointed in myself, but I also have already put it behind me. I have another semester to worry about before I have the option of repeating the class, and I'm going to make the most of it and reevaluate my goals before I proceed with it again.

But for now, I'm just basking in the fact that school is finished for 4 more months and I can relax and breathe stress free again!

No comments:

Post a Comment