Friday, December 11, 2009

Done!

I love being done with the semester! It is the greatest feeling in the world. The weight on your back suddenly lifts and there is free time in abundance. Supposedly anyway!

I am done a week earlier than I expected to be, so that is a great blessing. I finished wrapping all the Christmas presents that I have yesterday. I still have a few more I need to buy, but it feels good to have a pile near my tree.

Last night before we fell asleep, C started telling me some stories about Luann (the comic strip). He reads the comics on his lunch break and had to update me on the latest with Luann, Garfield and Pickles. It was super funny. I kept laughing about how it was 1AM and he was getting in depth and describing the story lines of these cartoon characters and their personality traits. It was great. :)

Christmas is in 2 weeks! Hard to believe. We finally have real snow here, so it definitely feels like Christmas now.

For my photography class, we picked out the best images from the class and made a slideshow of them. I had probably 13 images picked for it, which was pretty cool. The slideshow will hopefully be showing at the movie theatre before they show movies. It's definitely a cool opportunity for me to get my name out there more. I'm excited about it.

I'm going to try to hang out with friends today. I haven't gotten to do much of that with school. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment