Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Work Work Work

I feel bad for not posting lately. Life has been busy and more busy with not much excitement.

The highlight of my weekend was meeting Susan! I love meeting online friends :) She came to my work with her husband, and I knew as soon as I saw them in the parking lot that it was them. It was great meeting them and getting to chat a bit. Definitely the highlight :)

Monday, I had an old friend come into work who I haven't seen in 2 years, so that was great.

Tuesday, we had a pizza party at work. It's been a tough summer, from lack of customers and fewer workers. I was off on Tuesday, but came in for the pizza. So good! Came home, and then C and I hung out with my friend Ben and her husband who we haven't seen in a year! It was fun hanging out with them.

Today, I went to lunch with a small group friend and her son. Got pizza (different this time) and milkshakes. That was fun too.

Otherwise, today, I spent the time updating my website and revamping some galleries and such. I am not too terribly exciting :P

I hope to update some more soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment