Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween





The Husband's coworkers made him participate in their Halloween deal today. They dressed up as the Village People and he was the cop. I got some pictures when I popped in before heading to work myself. We're waiting on the pictures that his coworker took. His coworker also took a video of them dancing to YMCA. It was pretty great.









My coworker came in with her 4 month old pumpkin. She was all smiles until I grabbed the camera and then she was mesmerized and got the deer in the headlights look. Oh well, she's still super cute!










Here she is!


Anyway, came home after work to already find little kids running up and down the street. We've been hiding out ever since, but managed to not get any kids! (Of course it has something to do with the fact that it doesn't look like we're in a duplex! Shh!)

Tomorrow we are picking up my brother in law and his fiance and we are having them over for dinner. Should be fun and a nice time to help them out. So I have to start cleaning up the apartment now! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment